We work with public, non-profit, and private sector clients, ranging from statewide programs, large organizations and business to smaller agencies and nonprofits. Part of our strength as a consulting organization is our ability to tailor our solutions to fit a wider range of budgets and requirements.
We’ve collaborated with more than 60 clients on more than 115 unique projects.
- Blair County MH/MR/D&A Program
- Cambria County Drug and Alcohol Program
- County of Beaver – Beaver County Behavioral Health
- Erie County Department of Health
- Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency
- American Lung Association — Mid-Atlantic Region
- Adagio Health
- Citizens Coal Council
- Commonwealth Prevention Alliance
- Crawford County Drug and Alcohol Executive Commission
- Family Links
- Fayette County Drug and Alcohol Commission
- Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank
- Institute for Research, Education and Training on Addiction (IRETA)
- Jewish Healthcare Foundation
- Mercer County Behavioral Health Commission, Inc.
- Pressley Ridge
- Rankin Christian Center
- Tobacco Free Allegheny
- United Way of Allegheny County
- Ward Home
- Washington County Health Partners
- Westmoreland Drug and Alcohol Commission
- Bayer Center for Non-Profit Management
- Community College of Allegheny County
- Northwest Behavioral Health Partnership, Inc.
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Southwestern Pennsylvania Behavioral Health Management, Inc.
- University of Pittsburgh Katz Graduate School of Business
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine